BYD B-Plus LV battery module - 2.56 kWh - LiFePO4
The BYD B-Box is a lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO) battery unit with battery management system (BMS) for use with an external inverter or charger. All systems can be expanded at any time with the battery modules B-Plus 2.5 . In parallel connections, up to 10 kWh (9.8 kWh usable) are possible per battery cabinet. Up to 8 battery cabinets can be combined and can be extended up to 80 kWh (78.4 kWh usable). This battery can be used as an offgrid solution but also in a grid tied solution for energy storage or self consumption.
• Expandable from 2.5kW to 80kWh
• Additional B-Box 2.5 can be added at anytime giving complete flexibility depending on requirement and budget
• Single and Three Phase Solutions available
• Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery giving maximum safety and performance (LiFePO4)
• CE and TUV certified BYD B-Plus 2.5 module (U3A1-50P-A) meets the highest safety standards
• Proven for use in telecom, off-grid and energy storage/self consumption applications worldwide
The B-Box 2.5 focuses on flexibility. The modular design allows the desired performance and capacity to be achieved as desired. The B-Plus 2.5 module is the core of the memory. Each B-Plus module is equipped with its own BMS (Battery Management System). This allows the full utilization of the performance even in modules of different age. The housing of the B-Box 2.5 - 10.0 is equipped with a BMU (Battery Management Unit) and can accommodate up to four of the 19 "B-Plus battery modules. A fully equipped housing (B-BOX 10.0) achieves not only 9.8 kWh usable capacity, but also a power of 10 kW. The BMU is the communication interface between the battery modules and the external inverter. The compatibility is already available for well-known inverter manufacturers such as SMA, Victron or Studer, and is further expanded.
Furthermore, up to eight B-boxes can be connected in parallel. This increases the maximum capacity - flexible in 2.45 kWh steps - to 78.4 kWh (usable). At the same time, the excellent LFP battery technology from BYD shows its full effect. The batteries are well tested and can be found in the E-mobility. Without the battery, some full electric vehicles could drive more than 800,000 kilometers.