Zeversolar Zeverlution 2000S 2kW Single Phase Inverter – this is an independent review for Zeversolar Zeverlution 2000S 2kW Single Phase Inverter we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
The Zeverlution inverter generation combines all aspects of our beliefs into simple, reliable and affordable PV inverters. By introducing a patented inverter topology we used less power electronic components for further increased reliability. At the same time we have reduced the weight of the inverter by nearly 50%, making it even simpler to install and use. An increased efficiency of 97.5% makes the use of PV systems even more affordable. Furthermore you can retrofit Ethernet and WiFi communication, whenever you want, our Zeverlution series.
- Extremely lightweight at just 7.3kg
- Compact design with IP65 casing for outdoor use
- SUNCLIX connectors for tool-less DC wiring
- Higher power yield with efficiency of 97.5%
- Extremely quiet with only 15dB noise
- Higher operating altitude up to 3000m without derating
- Optional and retrofit-able integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi communication
- Support remote firmware update
Customers also viewed
£540.00 (inc Tax) £450.00 (ex Tax)
£2,230.80 (inc Tax) £1,859.00 (ex Tax)
£2,511.50 (inc Tax) £2,092.92 (ex Tax)
£1,036.80 (inc Tax) £864.00 (ex Tax)
£398.42 (inc Tax) £332.02 (ex Tax)