SolaX Single phase Hybrid inverter, 5.0kW
Solax : X1-Hybrid SK-SU50000E
The SolaX vision is to be a world leader in the development, production and distribution of solar inverters.
More than just an inverter, the innovative X-Hybrid is an intelligent energy management system that stores surplus energy in batteries for later use.
The X-Hybrid works by directing surplus solar PV generated energy to batteries for later use, making it possible to utilise solar power independently by storing unused capacity. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed.
The X-Hybrid, in conjunction with an EPS changeover switch, will allow end-users to use their stored energy in the event of a power outage.
- Integrated charge controller and inverter
- Intelligent battery management function
- Compatible with grid-interactive of grid-independent installations
- Compatible with both Lead-Acid and Lithium battery storage devices
- Optimised energy usage through increased self-consumption
- Max. DC Power : 5000W
- Max. Input Voltage : 550V
- MPPT Voltage Range : 125-530V
- Rated Power : 5000W
- Battery Type : Lead-Acid or Lithium
- Nominal Battery Voltage : 48V
- Battery Voltage Range : 40-60V
- Max. Charging Current : 50A (Adjustable)
- Charging Curve : 3-Stage Adaptive with Maintenance
- Max. Efficiency / European Weighted Efficiency : 97.6% / >97.0%
- Protection : IP20 (Indoor Use)
- Dimensions : 475 x 591 x151 mm
- DC Terminal : MC4
- Warranty : 10 years
Customers also viewed
£4,126.08 (inc Tax) £3,438.40 (ex Tax)
£235.93 (inc Tax) £196.61 (ex Tax)
£13,700.72 (inc Tax) £11,417.27 (ex Tax)
£395.48 (inc Tax) £329.57 (ex Tax)
£24,890.06 (inc Tax) £20,741.72 (ex Tax)