SMA Battery Backup Distribution Switch Box - 3ph G59 switch box, 20kW inc ph coupling (exc HM-2.0)
SMA Battery Backup Distribution Switch Boxes
Automatic transfer switches, suitable for the SMA 'Flexible Storage System' which allow operation to continue in case of main power blackouts. Includes a pre-configured, password protected, 'G59' relay to isolate the Sunny Island, PV-system and loads from the grid safely in event of grid failure according to G59/3. Other contactors ensure compliant earth switching.
- Certified for TT- and TN-S grids
- Can be used in combination with SMA – Sunny Island 4.4M/6.0H/8.0H.
- Requires SMA Home Manager 2.0 (HM-20) - not included.
- SI-BBD-1 is used for single phase systems.
- SI-BBD-2 is used with one Sunny Island on 1 phase and couples the 3 phases to be backed-up in the eventof a power cut.
- SI-BBD-3 & SI-BBD-4 are used with three Sunny Islands (one per phase) for full 3 phase back-up
Note: To meet the requirements of BS7671 these should be installed in an additional metal enclosure (apart from SI-BBD-4).
Customers also viewed
£24,890.06 (inc Tax) £20,741.72 (ex Tax)
£364.57 (inc Tax) £303.81 (ex Tax)
£432.00 (inc Tax) £360.00 (ex Tax)
£570.00 (inc Tax) £475.00 (ex Tax)
£227.58 (inc Tax) £189.65 (ex Tax)