REC275TP2 BLK Twin Peak Poly Black Frame
The REC TwinPeak Series is a new solar panel with an innovative layout and different cell technology that increases the power available from a polysilicon cell up to 275 Wp. In combination, the technology inherent in the new REC TwinPeak Series delivers an increase of 10 Wp per panel compared to REC’s current REC Peak Eenrgy Series.
The most obvious difference in the REC TwinPeak Series compared to a standard solar panel is the cell design. The new panel is based on standard sized cells of 156 x 156 mm that have been cut into two equally sized pieces (156 x 78 mm), to give 120 half-cut cells.
The higher power and efficiency afforded by the new panel means customers will be able to boost their overall energy yield from the same surface area; this makes the REC TwinPeak Series ideal for the residential and C&I markets where rooftop space is often limited. The increase in power per m² allows customers to generate the most energy out of their installation reducing the balance of system costs for installers and system owners and ensuring solar energy remains cost-efficient.
Key Features of Twin Peak Series
• Improved performance of the TwinPeak design in reduced irradiance conditions compared to a standard panel
• PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell, also known as Backside Passivation)
• Four bus bars
• Split junction box design
• Breakthrough technologies for increased light capture
• Proven reliability of an established European brand