GoodWe 2500 BP Series Retrofit Energy Storage Unit – this is an independent review for the GoodWe 2500 BP Series Retrofit Energy Storage Unit we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
The BP Series from GoodWe is a retrofit battery management system which offers PV plant owners the opportunity to integrate a battery storage solution to their existing installation. Compatible with most brands of single phase on-grid inverters, the BP Series intelligently manages the PV yield of a system allowing generated electricity to be directed within the home, fed to the grid or used to charge battery storage devices.
Electricity stored within batteries can be released when domestic loads are high but PV generation is not possible, helping to synchronise energy production and consumption.
The BP Series offers installers the opportunity to improve existing PV systems for customers with the prospect of increase self-consumptions and reduced reliance on grid supplied electricity.
- Retrofit system which is compatible with most current grid-interactive installations
- Intelligent battery management function
- Compatible with both Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion battery storage devices
- Optimised energy usage through increased self-consumption
- Monitor performance through GoodWe EzViewer
- Max. DC Input : 6000W
- Max. Input Voltage : 600V
- Rated Power : 2500W
- Rated Output Voltage : 360V
- Battery Type : Lead-Acid or Li-Ion
- Nominal Battery Voltage : 48V
- Max. Discharge Power : 2500W
- Max. Battery Charge Power : 2500W
- Charging Curve : 3-Stage Adaptive with Maintenance
- Max. Charge / Discharge Efficiency : 96.0% / >96.5%
- Protection : IP65
- Dimensions : 344x275x128mm
- DC Terminal : MC4
- Warranty : 5 years
Customers also viewed
£1,424.16 (inc Tax) £1,186.80 (ex Tax)
£1,022.50 (inc Tax) £852.08 (ex Tax)
£1,895.04 (inc Tax) £1,579.20 (ex Tax)
£924.13 (inc Tax) £770.11 (ex Tax)
£235.20 (inc Tax) £196.00 (ex Tax)