EV Box Home Line COVER - Dark Green
EV-Box is the global market leader in Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructures and related cloud-based services, with an installed base of over 38,000 charging points worldwide. We serve individuals, businesses, facilities and major public charging networks. Charge with EV-Box and join our journey towards a sustainable future.
The EV-Box charging stations were designed so that you can charge your electric car as safely and quickly as possible. One of the great advantages of driving an electric car is that you can charge the car at home: in front of the house, on the driveway or even in your garage. And this process is easy, quick and safe. The HomeLine was specially designed for your convenience.
The HomeLine is compatible with all type of cars. You can choose from a wall model or a pole model and they can be supplied in any desired colour. Of course, all our charging stations are fully CE certified.
The HomeLine includes either a socket or a fixed charging cable. As a standard, if you choose a charging station with a fixed cable, you will receive an effective length of 6 meters, but depending on the capacity of the station you can may receive an 8 meter cable.
Why you need an EV-Box at home
- The HomeLine consumes energy responsibly within your home and car's capacity, and is thus a much safer option than charging through a regular electricity socket
- The HomeLine charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet
- The HomeLine's housing is colour-fast, impact-resistant and non-flammable
- The HomeLine can be mounted on a wall but also to a pole
- The HomeLine is available in six colours
- The HomeLine measures energy consumption
- The HomeLine is available in different capacities
- The HomeLine has a modular built and thus requires only a minimum amount of maintenance
- Charging station management and software optimization can be done remotely
- EV-Box settles your electricity costs automatically with your employer or leasing company, or between your business and private use.
- The LED ring of each EV-Box charging station provides a clear status indication
The HomeLine is available with a type 2 socket or a fixed 6m cable, mounted on a pole or onto the wall. With a type 2 socket (a European standard), your charging station will be compatible with all electric car models. With an attached 6 meters cable, you start each charging session instantaneously and with ease, in any parking position possible.
Customers also viewed
£2.59 (inc Tax) £2.16 (ex Tax)
£1,678,680.00 (inc Tax) £1,398,900.00 (ex Tax)
£11,376.00 (inc Tax) £9,480.00 (ex Tax)
£17,535.60 (inc Tax) £14,613.00 (ex Tax)
£471,867.60 (inc Tax) £393,223.00 (ex Tax)