ABB PVI-12.5-TL-OUTD-FS 12500W Three Phase Inverter
ABB PVI-12.5-TL-OUTD-FS 12500W Three Phase Inverter – this is an independent review for ABB PVI-12.5-TL-OUTD-FS 12500W Three Phase Inverter we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
Designed for commercial usage, this PVI-12.5 three-phase inverter is highly unique in its ability to control the performance of the PV panels, particularly during periods of variable weather conditions.
The ABB PVI-12.5 uses dual tracker technology to achieve efficiencies up to 97.8%. With its high speed and precise MPPT algorithm, it provides real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string size.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Wide input range
- Two independent MPPT allow for optimal energy harvesting
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S and -FS versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger) Free 5 year warranty included with this inverter
- Packaged Weight (kg): 41.00
- Brand: ABB
- Power Class (kW): 10.1kW - 30kW
- Type: Three phase
- Max DC Power: 12800 W
- Max Input Voltage: 900 V
- Product Dimensions: 716 x 645 x 224 mm
Customers also viewed
£837.90 (inc Tax) £698.25 (ex Tax)
£588.80 (inc Tax) £490.67 (ex Tax)
£989.71 (inc Tax) £824.76 (ex Tax)
£4,081.20 (inc Tax) £3,401.00 (ex Tax)
£3,580.80 (inc Tax) £2,984.00 (ex Tax)