14-80W 6-Cell Emergency Basic Module/Inverter 7.2V 4.0Ah
3-hour Emergency Lighting Conversion Module specifically designed for compact fluorescent and T5 lamps. It is use within low profile extrusions due to its 21mm high construction. This unit provides continuous lamp cathode heating and features a 4-pole change over relay plus additional 5th pole for HF control gear isolation/protection. The LLS/6 module automatically adjusts its output to the lamp being connected, therefore maximising the ballast lumen factor (BLF) achieved. Emergency modules can also be used in either maintained or non-maintained systems. In the maintained mode the emergency lighting power supply unit is used in conjunction with the normal ballast or ballasts to ensure the availability of light during normal and emergency conditions.
- Non-maintained systems use only the emergency lighting power supply to provide lighting solutions when the mains supply fails.
- Designed for use in self contained systems i.e. the emergency lighting power supply unit and its associated battery pack are housed directly in the luminaire.
- Low installation costs
- Improved safety on account of redundancy
- Retrofitting can be carried out at a later date
- Can be split into various phases and circuits quite easily.
- Mains voltage: 230-240V AC
- Charge current: 0-200mA
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 300x32x21mm (LxWxH)
|Suitable for lamp power||21 - 80 W|
|Number of cells||6|
|Nominal voltage||220 - 240 V|
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£107.62 (inc Tax) £89.68 (ex Tax)
£125.06 (inc Tax) £104.22 (ex Tax)
£144.62 (inc Tax) £120.52 (ex Tax)
£108.53 (inc Tax) £90.44 (ex Tax)
£2,385.11 (inc Tax) £1,987.59 (ex Tax)