14-24W 4-Cell Emergency Basic Module/Inverter Kit 4.8V 4.5Ah
3-hour Emergency lighting conversion kit specifically designed and calibrated to suit T5 (T16) fluorescent lamps. It has 4-pole change over relay plus additional 5th pole for HF ballast isolation. Kit comes complete with emergency module itself, battery, leads, and LED charging indicator; everything you will need to convert an existing fluorescent fitting into a maintained emergency fitting. In the maintained mode the emergency lighting power supply unit is used in conjunction with the normal ballast or ballasts to ensure the availability of light during normal and emergency conditions. Suitable for integral mounting.
- Non-maintained systems use only the emergency lighting power supply to provide lighting solutions when the mains supply fails.
- Designed for use in self contained systems i.e. the emergency lighting power supply unit and its associated battery pack are housed directly in the luminaire.
- Low installation costs
- Improved safety on account of redundancy
- Retrofitting can be carried out at a later date
- Can be split into various phases and circuits quite easily.
- Mains voltage: 220-240V AC
- Charge current: 200mA
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 165x45x29mm (LxWxH)
|Wiring system||Continuous circuit/emergency circuit|
|Number of cells||4|
|Nominal voltage||220 - 240 V|
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£107.62 (inc Tax) £89.68 (ex Tax)
£622.08 (inc Tax) £518.40 (ex Tax)
£288.00 (inc Tax) £240.00 (ex Tax)
£144.62 (inc Tax) £120.52 (ex Tax)
£91.90 (inc Tax) £76.58 (ex Tax)