Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit – this is an independent review for the Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
- High powered modules, providing solutions for variety of applications
- High efficiency crystalline solar cell, producing maximum power even under low light conditions
- High efficiency module conversion efficiency
- Highly transparent, low-iron, tempered glass and antireflective coating increases energy yield
- Use of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) in production guarantees longevity of the panels
- Integrated bypass diodes to protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing
- Anodized aluminium frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads
The kit includes:
- 1 x Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel
- 1 x EP Solar Tracer-BN 20A Solar Regulator
- 1 x 3m Solar Cables
- 1 x 1.5m regulator and battery connectors
Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit power output and efficiency
The Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit has a maximum output of 250 watts. The graph below also shows the efficiency of Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit. Efficiency is an important thing to look at when comparing solar panels, since it affects how much power can be captured from the sun. The Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel has a module efficiency of 18.20%.
Size is an important thing to look at when comparing solar panels, since it effects how much power can be captured from the Sun, and explains how many panels will be required to meet your need. Many units of each product there are in each kit. This solar panel kit has a total panel size of 1.5 metres squared.
How sunny is it?
If you are thinking of buying a Perlight PLM240P-60 250 Watts Solar Panel Kit, we'd advise measuring your solar resource first. Doing this will give you a much better idea of how much power you might generate.
UK grants available?
Voc: 37.35 V
Vmpp: 30.89 V
Impp: 7.77 A
Product Warranty: 10 years for product workmanship and Guaranteed power output: 25-year linear power output warranty
Contents of Solar PV Kit:
Customers also viewed
$881.77 (inc Tax) $734.81 (ex Tax)
$615.81 (inc Tax) $513.18 (ex Tax)
$218.46 (inc Tax) $182.05 (ex Tax)
$5,921.09 (inc Tax) $4,934.23 (ex Tax)
$4,071.87 (inc Tax) $3,393.22 (ex Tax)
$151.27 (inc Tax) $126.05 (ex Tax)
$203.54 (inc Tax) $169.61 (ex Tax)