Eclectic Energy DuoGen-3 Short Tower Wind Turbine
Eclectic Energy DuoGen-3 Short Tower Wind Turbine – this is an independent review for Eclectic Energy DuoGen-3 Short Tower Wind Turbine we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
The New DuoGen-3, a unique and patented combined wind and water generation system for cruising yachts. This product has been selling well for over eight years. The revised version 3 of the product offers increased utility and ease of manufacture.
- Water mode on passage
- Wind mode at anchor
- Mode change in seconds without tools
- Minimal loss of boat speed
- Proven in all sea states
- Supplied complete with mount hardware
- No tower needed
- High strength carbon fibre drive shaft
- Enhanced castings and mouldings
- Available in 12 and 24 volts versions
- Low noise air blades
- Air rotor dismantle for storage
- Self-furling protection in high winds
- Robust construction
- Available in 3 versions:
- DuoGen-3 Short tower (1.3m)
- DuoGen-3 Long tower (1.6m)
- DuoGen-3 Extra-long tower (1.85m)
Compare power curve with other turbines
Blade diameter is an important thing to look at when comparing turbines, since it effects how much power can be captured from the wind. This turbine has a blade diameter of 1.30 metres.
| || |
If you are thinking of buying a Eclectic Energy DuoGen-3 Short Tower Wind Turbine, we'd advise measuring the local wind resource first to give you a better idea of how much power you can expect to generate.
| || |
UK discounts available?
12 Months Warranty
Customers also viewed
$4,649.80 (inc Tax) $3,874.84 (ex Tax)
$2,261.82 (inc Tax) $1,884.85 (ex Tax)
$2,646.77 (inc Tax) $2,205.64 (ex Tax)
$1,755.65 (inc Tax) $1,463.04 (ex Tax)
$3,684.20 (inc Tax) $3,070.16 (ex Tax)