Landis+Gyr : E350
The Landis+Gyr E350 direct connected meter records active and reactive energy consumption primarily in three-phase/four-wire (ZMF100) networks and three-phase, three-wire networkds (ZFF100) for residential and commercial installations.
The basic version provides energy registers for tariffication, red test diodes for active and reactive energy, an optical interface for meter reading and an interface for various communication forms. This interface is protected against fraud and is independent of the module suppliers. The exchangeable AMR module is situated outside of the calibration liability.
The basic version can be extended with various AMR Modules for additional functions and communications: multi-rate import/export with external rate control, S0 pulse output, communication via PLC, GSM/GPRS or Ethernet.
- MID approved
- Accuracy up to Cl 1 resp. Cl B (MID) [active energy] and Cl 2 [reactive energy]
- Optical port for reprogramming and data acquisition
- Large LCD display
- Multi energy ready (can show values from other electricity, gas, water and heat meters on the display) by optional pulse inputs
- Input Voltage : 3x127/230V | 3x230/400V | 3x230V
- Communication : Optical interface
- Current Measuring Range: 20mA up to 100A
- Certified Life : 20 years
|Meter Phase||Three Phase|
Customers also viewed
$333.14 (inc Tax) $277.62 (ex Tax)
$400.44 (inc Tax) $333.70 (ex Tax)
$232.65 (inc Tax) $193.88 (ex Tax)
$509.45 (inc Tax) $424.54 (ex Tax)