ABB UNO-2.5-I-OUTD 2500W String Inverter
ABB UNO-2.5-I-OUTD 2500W String Inverter – this is an independent review for ABB UNO-2.5-I-OUTD 2500W String Inverter we have compiled for your reference. Feel free to add your comments or experiences at the bottom of the page.
The smallest ABB outdoor power inverter, the UNO-2.5 is the right size for the average rooftop installation. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. Despite the isolated operation, the UNO-2.5-I features an efficiency of 96.3%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
- Single phase output
- Wide input range
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface
- Compatible with PVI-RADIOMODULE for wireless communication
- Max. DC Power : 2900W
- Max. Input Voltage : 520V
- Rated Power : 2500W
- Max. Output Current : 12.0A
- Max. Efficiency / European Weighted Efficiency : 96.3% / 95.4%
- Protection : IP65
- Dimensions : 518x367x161mm
- DC Connection : Tool free PV connector WM / MC4
- Warranty : 5 years
Customers also viewed
$441.16 (inc Tax) $367.63 (ex Tax)
$824.61 (inc Tax) $687.18 (ex Tax)
$5,715.72 (inc Tax) $4,763.10 (ex Tax)
$5,014.91 (inc Tax) $4,179.09 (ex Tax)